Offering quality services to home owners, charities, schools and commercial partners.
Transform your Durham, Stockton, or Darlington home with a loft conversion by Hinds Building Services. Living outside of these areas, we serve the North East and North Yorkshire
Our knowledgeable and licensed team of professional contractors have years of experience providing remodelling services for homes and businesses.
We’re trained to deliver exceptional results that meet and exceed our clients’ expectations. We can transform your home into your dream space by utilising high-quality building materials and comprehensive building solutions.
Lofts provide a unique opportunity for many homeowners to increase the square footage of their home’s usable space. We’ll add substantial value to your home by converting your loft or attic space. When you work with our trained and experienced design consultants and builders, we will help you choose the best way to utilise your loft space. Whether you have a design in mind or searching for inspiration, we can help. We offer two distinct types of loft conversions:
· Open Planned – An open planned loft offers you the versatility to maximise the space to fit you and your family’s needs. Our team will provide you with the plans for your room during the design consultation.
· Natural Light – Natural light is essential for any loft conversion project. We can install a skylight on your roof to help the space feel larger and look fantastic.
No. You do not need planning permission if your loft conversion only includes remodelling the interior space. However, if you need to extend your home’s existing roofline or you’d like to install dormer windows, then planning permission may be required. We recommend speaking with your local authorities to determine if your loft conversion will require planning permission.
The project timeline of your loft conversion is entirely dependent on the style and scope of the project. We understand that construction inside your home can be inconvenient. When you choose Hinds Building Services, our contractors will provide you with an accurate project timeline. If there are any delays or changes, we will let you know so that you can make appropriate changes to your schedule.
Most homeowners already know precisely how they want to utilize their new space once the loft conversion is complete. Space for homeowners is usually limited, and one of the only ways to increase the area of your home is by converting your loft. If your children are getting older or your family size is expanding, you may want to consider a loft conversion. Some of the best uses of the space include:
· Home Gym – People are spending more time in their homes now than ever. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a space for you to exercise without a costly membership fee? Loft spaces make ideal private gym rooms.
· Bedroom – If your family is growing and you need to add a bedroom, the loft space is perfect. Our team handles all aspect of the loft renovation for a peaceful space for you to relax.
· Home Office – Working from home has become more common. Does your home office space work for you? We can provide you with the space you need for your home office with a loft conversion.
While a loft conversion doesn’t necessarily require an architect to complete the project, it is vital to ensure you don’t violate any building regulations. Choosing a professional team for your loft conversion ensures that all building regulations are met, so you don’t face any unnecessary fines.
Yes! Many homeowners experience a 20% increase in value to their home once the loft is complete. A loft conversion is one of the most significant investments you can make to your home. Whether you’re looking to sell your home in the future or plan on staying to enjoy your new space, our contractors will ensure a high-quality finished product.
Homeowners throughout Durham, Stockton, & Darlington choose Hinds Building Services for all their loft conversion projects.
Our attention to detail and high-quality services ensure your new space will look fantastic for years to come. Even if you plan on selling your home in the near future, a loft conversion will help increase its sale value.
We have assisted numerous homeowners in transforming their unused space into something beautiful. Find out how we can help you by scheduling your design consultation today.
Hinds Building Services
Suite S, Lingfield House, Lingfield Point, Darlington, DL1 1RW
Copyright © 2023 Hinds Building Services Limited is a registered company in England and Wales, trading as Hinds Building Services.
Company Registration number: 11543541
VAT Registration: 354598460
Quality Promised. Quality Delivered.