Offering quality services to home owners, charities, schools and commercial partners.
Whether commercial or residential work, HBS adopts a sustainable approach to building to ensure that we care for the environment saving you cost, by reducing wastage.
Our enhanced view of sustainability ensures that we are building in a manner that protects the environment for future generations. Building today in a manner that protects it for our descendants.
1. Reduce noise pollution, ensuring that our working sites have the lowest levels of construction related noise during working hours - useful for both yourself, your neighbours and the wider environment.
2. Limit air pollution, for example by using water suppression on stihl saw and other mechanisms such as the dustbag when cutting materials
3. Safeguard wildlife to ensure that our friendly creatures are protected by our packaging and disposal of waste and water
4. Use only those materials that will last longer and provide value for money in years to come.
5. Efficiently manage time on jobs ensuring that we reduce our carbon footprint.
6. Build relationships with your neighbours - in cases of high impact projects, that they are aware of project, including our timelines and key contact personnel.
All of our key personnel were trained by the manufacturers. We are certified installers of hempcrete.
To ensure excellent execution, we ensured that all key raw materials and machinery were on site before commencement. The consideration of the weather and detailed planning are important for excellent execution.
Hinds Building Services
Suite S, Lingfield House, Lingfield Point, Darlington, DL1 1RW
Copyright © 2023 Hinds Building Services Limited is a registered company in England and Wales, trading as Hinds Building Services.
Company Registration number: 11543541
VAT Registration: 354598460
Quality Promised. Quality Delivered.